I have never actually got round to doing one of these before, so I am sorry to those who I failed to do so before! So here goes! I would like to thank the wonderful sarahjaneireland.wordpress.com who nominated me for the Liebster award! Her blog is simply one of the most sweet and inspiring, and a very good read, so please take a look! Below I have posted the rules for those that I have nominated myself, so you too can hopefully continue the chain!
1. You have to link back to the person who nominated you.
2. You must answer 11 questions given to you by the person who nominated you.
3. After completing those questions, you must nominate 11 bloggers with under 200 followers and give them 11 questions of your choice.
4. You must not nominate the person who nominated you.
5. You must let your nominees know that they have been nominated and provide a link to your post for them so that so that they can learn about the nomination.
Now for the questions I have been asked!
1. When you think about your blog, what makes you smile?
There are so many things about my blog which make me smile! I think it would have to be seeing how much it has evolved and matured since 2012 when I first started it. I have gained so many wonderful followers who give such lovely feedback – so thank you!
2. What new form of art or craft would you like to learn?
Definitely clay pot throwing! I have always wanted to try this, I actually hoped to try it this summer but I am fast running out of time!
3. What do you collect?
This is rather embarrassing and girly but I collect nail varnish. On the flip side I lug rocks down from mountains I have climbed up and leave them in the garden.
4. Where is your favourite place for being arty or crafty?
My living room floor in front of a good episode of Lizard Lick Towing! (also rather embarrassing I know)
5. Tea and biscuits – do you dunk or crunch?
6. What is your favourite toast topping?
That would have to be plain butter or Boursin! But I’m not a big toast eater!
7. Where would be your dream arty-crafty destination in the world?
I would really really love to go to New York – unfortunately I can’t see this being any time soon!
8. E-reader or good old-fashioned paperback book, which do you prefer?
Good old-fashioned paperback! There is nothing like that new book smell – I haven’t read an e-book and I don’t intend too in my lifetime!
9. What is your favourite season of the year and why?
The end of August and beginning of Winter. Summer is great, I love spending time on the beach and everything, but there’s nothing like snuggling up in front of the TV watching Christmas movies with a hot chocolate!
10. Which famous artist/crafter/gardener would you like to meet and why?
I have always wanted to meet Katie Rodgers! Ever since I was little I have been following her blog paperfashion.net – which inspired me to create mine! Her illustrations are charming and elegant, and she is truly gifted at what she does!
11. What would your dream job be? (If you’re not aleady doing it, you lucky person you!)
I will be starting my degree in Architecture this September, so I cannot say for sure quite yet what aspects of the profession I want to go into! But I do know that I would love to travel, draw some things and design some houses along the way!
And now for the exciting bit! Here are the blogs that I have nominated!
I nominated all these people because of their inspiring blogs and kind words! They are all incredibly talented at what they do and I hope that you take the time to pay their blogs a visit! Finally here are my 11 questions for the 11 blogs I have nominated!
1. What is your favourite thing about blogging?
2. How did you choose the name for your blog?
3. What is your favourite kind of blog?
4. If you could visit anywhere in the world, where would you go and why?
5. Are you a cat or dog person? Or neither!
6. If you could sum yourself up in 3 words, what would they be?
7. What are your hobbies?
8. What new form of art or craft would you like to learn?
9. What is your favourite book and why?
10. If you could have any flavour of ice-cream you wanted, which 3 flavours would you pick?
11. If you could have a superpower, which would you have?
And that is me done! Congratulations to everyone who has been nominated, and once again thank you to Sarah-Jane who nominated me! I hope that you give all these wonderful blogs a visit, and that you continue to pass on this award!